Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fan stuff! For the first, but presumably not the last time!

Well, it’s Sunday, and you know what that means! …no, of course you don’t, since I’m only starting this tradition now. Well, here goes: Each Sunday, I’ll post about some of the many, many K-On! related fan creations that exist out there on the ol’ web.
To start off, here’s a video made by someone named “Kikino!” which is a shot-for-shot remake of the music video for “Rolling Star” by YUI (original can be seen here), but with the K-On! cast taking the place of the original band! Pretty cool, and very nicely done.
Secondly, we have this piece of weirdness. I will not try to describe it, but it’s pretty, uh, different from most K-On! fan videos.
And just because it made me smile – though I’m not really sure why – here’s a little exercise in pointlessness. Enjoy!
Have a happy weekend, and do check out this blog again soon! I’ll try to get some CD reviews up pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment