Sunday, March 11, 2012

Out with the old, in with the relatively recent

Yep, it’s time for a couple of changes around here. Most importantly, the name of the blog – hence forth, this blog shall be named KEION!GEEK. It’s high time I gave it a proper name rather than the generic “a K-On! fan blog”, and I think the new name fairly accurately describes the nature of the blog and its writer (ahem).

Goodbye, old header. You have served
us well, but it is time to move on.
Secondly, a new name means I have to update the header, which is something I’ve been meaning to do anyway. The old one featured a sweet picture of the Light Music Club members relaxing in the club room – except, there was no Azusa in it. I deliberately chose a picture without her when I first started this blog, because at the time I wrote primarily about early K-On! material in which she did not feature. Now that I’m done with that and write more about later episodes/CD’s/etc that Azusa is actually in, it doesn’t seem fair to not have her represented alongside the other girls, now does it?

So – that’s about it. The nature of the blog will not change, but as of now, the name has.

No comments:

Post a Comment